Secret for this simple natural remedy lies in the recipe we’re presenting today. All this wonder with hair due to water from fermented rice.
Learn to use it with these simple steps:
– Wash one cup of rice to remove any dirt.
– Put in a bowl and cover with water for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
– Strain the water in a plastic bottle.
– Déjala at room temperature for a day or until it becomes slightly acidic and start to ferment.
– Pour into a saucepan, boil and let cool.
– Add a few drops of essential oil optional Tea, lavender or rosemary.
– Use this water as an alternative shampoo, massaging gently over your scalp and throughout your hair.
– Rinse everything well.
– This way you can enjoy a completely healthy, long and beautiful hair.