Most of us long to have shiny, smooth and straight hair.
Straight strands are in trend, these days. Of course, permanent hair straightening gives you the expected results for one year. But, after one year, you will end up with even more bad conditioned hair with split and hardened ends. Well, there are some ingredients in your kitchen, which can straighten your hair, naturally and permanently.
Natural remedies cause no damage to your hair. So, get ready to have shiny, healthy and straight hair at home in just 30 minutes, without spending a huge amount of money from your pocket.
This straightening cream is safe for all hair types and helps your hair stay straight and smooth for over a week.
Here’s How to Make Hair Straightening Cream At Home
- coconut oil (1 Cup)
- juice of 1 lemon (about 4 tablespoons)
- cornstarch (3 tablespoons)
- olive oil (2 tablespoons)
- Mix all the ingredients together and apply the mixture on your hair.
- Then, put on a shower cap, and a hot towel over it.
- Leave it to stand for 1-2 hours.