Dealing dull, frail, and flimsy strands? There’s an in number connection between your general sustenance and your hair wellbeing. One of the first ways I can tell how solid somebody is, (and on the off chance that they’re looking so as to eat nutritiously) is at their tresses.
Men dependably are more prone to lose their hair then ladies, essentially on account of male example sparseness, however diminishing hair and balding are likewise basic in ladies, and no less crippling. Trust me I have had this happen, and the reasons can run from a basic vitamin lack, to the more unpredictable and fundamental wellbeing condition.
Well if this is transpiring, DON’T PANIC, on the grounds that as a rule, there are approaches to treat both male and female male pattern baldness, and everything relies on upon the reason.
Here are some basic (and not really normal), reasons why you may be discovering less hair on your head and more in your hair brush.
Causes of hair loss
- Pregnancy-related hair loss is seen more commonly after your baby has been delivered, rather than actually during pregnancy. Giving birth is pretty traumatic and stressful and hormones will fluctuate wildly, which can cause hair to fall out. If you do experience hair loss, rest assured that your hair will grow back in a couple of months.
- Any kind of physical trauma such as surgery, a car accident, or a severe illness, even the flu can cause temporary hair loss. This happens because hair has a programmed life cycle:
- Growth phase
- Rest phase
- Shedding phase
- When you have a really stressful event, it can “shock” the hair cycle, pushing the hair more quickly into the shedding phase. Hair loss often becomes noticeable three-to-six months after the trauma. The good news is that hair will start growing back as your body recovers from the trauma.
Emotional anxiety is more averse to bring about male pattern baldness than physical anxiety, however it can happen. While it’s not known whether lessening anxiety can help your hair, it can’t hurt either. Step to battle push and tension, and make certain to stock up on some anxiety busting sustenance, I have itemized for you underneath.
Stress-Busting Foods & Tactics
A healthy diet can help counter the impact of stress by boosting the immune system and lowering blood pressure. Foods can help tame stress in several ways. Certain foods, like a bowl of warm oatmeal, boost levels of serotonin, a calming brain chemical.
- Spinach (and other green, leafy vegetables)
- Non-GMO Soy
- Fatty Fish (salmon & tuna)
- Black Tea
- Nuts & Seeds (almonds, walnuts, pistachios)
Foods Rich In Vitamin C
Do you know that overdoses of vitamin A can cause a hair loss. If you are prone to hair loss try to avoid foods that are rich in vitamin A.
Male Pattern Baldness/Heredity
About 2 out of 3 men experience hair loss by age 60, and most of the time it’s due to male pattern baldness and this type of hair loss can be caused by combination of genes and sex hormones.
Just like pregnancy hormone can cause hair loss, so can switching or going off birth-control pills
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is another imbalance in male and female sex hormones.
There few tips how to balance the hormones
Eating a variety of foods high in short, medium and long chain fatty acid is key to keeping your hormones in check.
- Avoid Doing Chronic Cardio
- Get More Sleep
- Limit Caffeine
- Heal Leaky Gut
- Back Off Birth Control Pills
- Other causes for hair loss
- Over-the-Counter & Prescription Drugs
- Vitamin B Deficiency
- Autoimmune-Related Hair Loss
- Over styling
SOURCE : http://healthybiofood.com/3-reasons-why-youre-losing-hair-and-8-foods-to-help-get-it-back/