You Should try out these 15 uses of coconut oil :
1. Burns – apply the oil to the burn site is healed. It will speed up healing and keep it clean!
2. Varicose Veins – Massage the oil on the area around 3 to 6 times daily until you get desired results.
3.Energy booster – Coconut oil contains medium chain triglycerides which when partnered with chia seeds, it can powerfully boost your energy level! Mix 1 tablespoon coconut oil with ½ tablespoon of chia seeds, and enjoy from the spoon, or spread on sprouted grain bread.
4.Preventing Wrinkles – Coconut oil strengthens and tightens the skin on the face. Use it as a night time moisturizer.
5.Throat Lozenge – swallow ½ to 1 teaspoon of coconut oil up to 3 times per day to ease cough and soothe a sore throat.
6. Makeup Remover – a dab of coconut oil quickly liquefies eye makeup making it super easy to just wipe off.
7. Toothpaste – Mix equal parts of coconut oil and baking soda then add a few drops of peppermint essential oil for homemade toothpaste.
8. Lip Balm – commercial lip balms contain harsh chemicals, so try this instead. Combine two tablespoons of coconut oil with the same amount of beeswax, and a tablespoon of Shea butter in a nonstick pan. Warm slowly until melted. Allow to set for 6 hours.
9.Mouthwash – Mix equal parts of coconut oil and baking soda with a few drops of peppermint essential oil. Use daily to fight bad breath, help whitens teeth, and improve gum health.
10.Deodorant – It has natural antibacterial properties to help keep body odor at a minimum. Combine with baking soda and essential oils.
11. Face-wash – Coconut oil can be used in natural face wash recipe to cleanse an moisturize. Mix with lavender oil, tea tree oil, and raw honey for best results.
12. Shaving Cream – If razor burns, ingrown hairs, or other skin irritation is a problem after shaving, start using pure coconut oil as your shaving “cream”. Warm a dab in the palm of your hands and rub on your face, underarms, on the legs, or the bikini area and then shave. Rinse well, and pat dry.
13.Sunscreen – Coconut oil is an all natural sunscreen and sunburn remedy. It is even SPF-4. If you get a sunburn, gently rub the oil over the affected areas.
14.Insect Repellent – Mix a tablespoon of coconut oil with a couple of drops of peppermint, rosemary, and tea tree oil to repel flies, mosquitoes, gnats, and bees.
15.Anti-Fungal cream – Due to its antibiotic capabilities, coconut oil can be used to treat athlete’s foot and skin fungus. Simply apply it to the affected area several times a day.